Saturday, July 23, 2011

Daddy's Girl

I will actually admit I'm a little jealous, but it is also so very nice to have you and your daddy have such a strong bond. You look for your daddy's face everywhere when you know he's close and you just get all sorts of excited when you see him.

Then, when it comes time to sleep, your daddy is who you want. He faces you toward him, so your head is level with his cheek and just rocks you and pats you. You hold your head up and look around and the next thing I know, I look over and you are passed out on his shoulder. This has happened for a couple weeks now. When I try and do the exact same thing, I think I am only 10% successful.

Yes of course you love your mommy, but you sure do think that daddy is somethin' special! (and I think so too) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment