I love watching you grow. You are so adorable. My new favorite thing is that you can arrange to pull blankets up over yourself. And you're loving to watch the first 1/2 hour of movies now.
But, you are very active too. But whatever you bring out, I ask you to put it back and you do!!! You're very good at putting your things away.
Everyday, you give out more and more hugs and kisses.
You love essential oils and they really help you stay balanced.
You climb!! I never thought you'd be a climber but now you're on top of the counter ALL the time.
You wear at least one shoe around the house all day and you're SO girly. It's adorable. You carry around your baby doll and hug her, shoosh her and Rick her. And then you maul Harmony too. Lol.
I love you so much.
Leslie
No comments:
Post a Comment