Saturday, January 5, 2013

Just Like Mommy

We decided that Launa has to grow up on a farm or ranch.  She is just like me.  But, my mom and I were speculating as to why, as a child, I didn't throw tantrums like this one.  The answer is: because I could always go outside!!  The first part of my childhood was in AZ and 80% of my memories are from playing OUTSIDE.  Then, when we moved to WA, we always, always (until now) lived on a property with horses right there with us.  And, as you might have guessed, I was ALWAYS there.  An hour or two with humans once in a while and then barn, barn, barn, horses, horses, horses. 

Launa is consistently trying to get me out the door.  And all she wants to do is "ride Bob Casady" (ride Bob and Casady). 

These photos capture her delight that we were OUTSIDE!!!! and GOING TO THE BARN!  and then RIDING!!!! 

She can be quite the challenge on days we don't do anything.  I thought I was a go-getter.  I am looking forward to the spring, when it's a little warmer, Harmony is a little older, etc.  I suspect we won't see much of the inside of our house come summer. Which, because Launa and I are so alike, that suits me just fine! 

And, we gotta make our dreams come true of having our own farm!

Launa: I got you girl.  I understand!




Let's get this show on the road already!

Chasing Ellie Mae down the street

I know I shouldn't!



But I'm gonna anyway!
She was happy to be on the horse, but was growing impatient with my picture taking.  She kept squealing at me.

I didn't get the smiles I wanted until we got the horse to move!!!



I love this little girl SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment