Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mommy and Daddy

Launa-

You have the cutest face-splitting smile. The only people to see it so far is your daddy and me. Catching it on camera hasn't happened yet. You also like to smile at random objects. And you have given your Auntie Brenda and your Grandma Laura little smirks.

That big grin of yours though... it lights up my world. You open your mouth really wide and smile away. And you make little cooing sounds in your throat too that just melt my heart.

You are 8 weeks old now, and you are keeping your focus on things now, and responding to our voices by becoming very still and looking at us and then sometimes treating us with that amazing smile of yours. You are smiling more and more and I can't wait until that little coo turns into a giggle. But then I'll miss the little cooing.

I just love you SO much!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment