You weigh 12.5 lbs now. I don't know how long you are but I'll measure you when you wake up.
On your 3-month day, your cousin Gabriel was born! You are only 3 months old but look so much bigger than him! I'm sure he'll pass you up eventually :) We all think it's pretty cool you two were born exactly 3 months apart. You were March 2nd and Gabe is June 2nd!

You are simply a delight. You are such a good baby, and definitely a mommy's girl already. But you do pass out the smiles willingly to many, many people.


Here you are playing on your playmat and Starlynn is trying to tickle your feet. :) I put you on your tummy yesterday and said, "Ok, Launa, 3 minutes of fussy tummy time--go!" I left you on your tummy and went to do dishes and you didn't fuss once. It was because you were completely entertained by the colors and patters on your play mat. You have a beautiful imagination and are easily entertained by lights and colors and texture patterns. It's nice for mommy to be able to know you are ok and happy while I need to get a few things done once in a while.

You are a champion snuggler and are just my little angel! I try to sniff you in and cherish everything about you every day.
Happy three months!
No comments:
Post a Comment