Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sense of Humor

I think I might've written about your sense of humor before. You have amazed me from when you first started smiling that you'd smile when we'd puff air in your face, and now you laugh when you're being tickled.

Today, I was changing your diaper and when I touched you with the cold baby wipe, you... no, you didn't scream and cry like most babies... you laughed! The same laugh you do when you're being tickled. It made my day and I've been thinking about that moment all day.

I just love your sweet, smiling attitude. You keep eye contact with me so much during the day, and when you're supposed to be nursing or going to sleep, you break into big grins. When you're done eating and I stand you up, you smile and coo.

You laugh when we're making your little body dance and do a boogie, and you smile at Starlynn, and strangers and anything colorful or contrasting.

You just love life and I love you so much!!!!!!! You are precious and special.

No comments:

Post a Comment