Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Miniature Grown-Up

Launa:

I get to spend a lot of one on one time with you. Mostly because your sleeping pattern is different than your sisters'. You get up earlier, thereby usually nap earlier and so you're up when they're sleeping.

I wanted to write about you this morning because you are such a little grown up and I think you're so cute!!

You relaxed next to me and ate a fruit leather and watched TV. Then you got up and started moving around the house.

You spilled a little water and looked at me for a moment. I didn't say anything and you said, "I get it." Then you walked into the kitchen and got a towel, brought it back out and wiped the floor.

Then you brought me the wipes and said "open". I gave you one and then you wiped your face, then wiped the TV stand, then you wanted your baby. There were two other baby dolls in the you chest but you wanted your favorite one so we went on a hunt and found her (big smile from you when you saw her).

Then you used the wipe to clean the baby and are now walking around, kissing her and then sitting on the bottom stair and setting her down and cleaning her then picking her up, saying "shhh shhh shhh" and kissing her.

You say pretty much everything now. I get comments from other family members and even strangers about how well you talk for before 2 years of age.

I love you so much! Oh... Now you found my wallet and are taking receipts out and jibber jabbering at them and carrying the wallet around.

Can't wait to see what else you do today!

No comments:

Post a Comment