Monday, December 31, 2012

Train Shows with Daddy

Daddy has been taking his train and running it on the Tacoma Train Club (which he joined) Layout on this little model train tour they are going on.

You've been going with him the last few weekends.

Yesterday, you didn't really want to leave me. You were gone ALL day yesterday. Daddy can help you get to sleep there for your naps by setting you up with a sleeping bag underneath the train layout. Then you have fun watching the choo choos and walking around with daddy.

Today, you're going back with daddy. I expected you to fuss today when daddy told you to give me hugs and kisses and cry when you left like you did yesterday.

But...

Daddy said, "Lets go beautiful!"

And you said, "I tuming." (coming)

Then he scooped you up and told you to give me hugs and kisses, which you did not want. You had business to do.

Then daddy starts walking to the car with you and you flash back the happiest, cutest, most memorable smile at me I've ever seen. You are the choo choo girl. Daddy's little buddy. He loves taking you and says you're really well behaved and a big helper.

You like to be busy doing things all the time (like mommy).

It brings me joy to see you so happy! I'll never forget watching your cute smile over daddy's shoulder all the way to the car.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment