Launa:
There is a special thing we get to do--just the two of us.
Growing up, I used to stay up after everyone or get up earlier and spend time sitting on the couch, by the light of the Christmas tree only and just marvel at its beauty and all it's meaning and the feelings it brings.
Since you get up before everyone, this is now something you and I do together. I love how relaxed you are sitting in my lap with my arms around you looking at the tree.
You've gotten so used to this, when we come upstairs and the tree isn't on yet, you say "oh no!"
And then when I turn it on you say "Wwwwooooowwww!"
Then we sit and cuddle, and I tell you about the tree and what it represents.
After a while, you're ready to go play. And like all kids, you have a fascination with the ornaments, but are pretty gentle with them! Kinda... :-)
I love you Launa bug! Thanks for making Christmas that much more special.
Love,
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment