Launa-
It's hard not to notice how fast you grow. When we brought you home from the hospital, the straps in your car seat were tightened all the way down and I could still fit a fist inside of them. Now, your shoulders stretch past the holes where the straps come out like they are supposed to. The newborn outfits aren't baggy on you anymore.
Today, I gave you another bath, this time in MUCH warmer water and you didn't cry at all but looked like you were rather enjoying yourself!
You and I struggle with nursing a little bit for the first couple minutes because milk doesn't flow fast enough for you at first, and then when it does, it's too much. But today, hopefully we had a break through because we had a no fuss, easy feeding.
People just stare at you and your precious beauty. Your lips are so full and cute the way you hold them.
I've been smiling at your hair today because after your bath, it is sticking up and looks soft and feathery, like a baby bird's.
I love you baby girl and I look forward to getting to know more about you every day.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment