Monday, March 28, 2011

A Rough Day

Poor little girl had a rough day today. Little one--you're not even a 4 weeks old and you rolled over on the couch today. And since you are not SUPPOSED to be able to do that yet, mama was caught unawares and you actually rolled off the couch. Lot's of crying, but you're okay. Luckily we had a chiropractor appointment today, and he put you back to rights.

But then when we got home, your sister was sitting next to you with a hair brush and whacked you in the head. It was sad the way you cried.

I'm so glad you don't seem to remember things after the initial crisis has passed.

Poor baby girl. But I did get lots of time to cuddle you today and that made us both happy.

I love you and I'm sorry you have clumsy family members!

I put this "Little Sister" shirt on you today... and it was probably a day you didn't really like being a little sister. :)


And then I wanted to take a pic of your cute jacket and shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment