Well, Launa gave my my first baby-up-all-hours-of-the-night-screaming experience. Starlynn always ate and went back to sleep, no fussing. And this is the first time Launa has had a tough time with her tummy/gas.
That's the last time I'll forget to take my probiotics and enzymes. I saw the change (for the worse) when I knew I forgot to take them for a couple days.
I am so grateful for Dr Kais, our chiropractor/wellness practitioner. And luckily, I caught him before he leaves tonight on his 2 week vacation to Costa Rica.
He said Launa had a tight-gut and he massaged her intestines where they needed to be loosened up, and she got the cold red/violet laser on her tummy for a couple minutes, and then she had her sacrum adjusted. Let me tell you... it's like night and day.
Like I said, that was my first experience with an inconsolable baby last night and man was she GASSY. Poor thing.
After Kais worked his magic, she is back to being my alert and content angel looking around at everything, holding her head up because she's trying to grow up so fast. And then she slept in her car seat all the way home. Got home and fed her and played with daddy for a bit, hung out with mom on her computer for a few and now she's been sleeping for almost 3 hours... sleeping it off because she's comfortable again!
Thank you Dr Kais! And I promise to take my probiotics and enzymes religiously! It really does work wonders.
I read a parenting article recently about how to help colicky or generally fussy babies and two of the five things were probiotics and chiropractic care. Yay me. I can do some things right at least.
I love you Launa! I am sorry you had a tummy ache and I will keep you happier now!
(Oh, and I bought Hyland's colic tablets for if it happens again, and I bought baby homeopathic chamomile tablets to help her sleep if she's having a hard time.)
No comments:
Post a Comment