I took even cuter pics than this one but my fancy camera needs a new camera card cuz when I plugged it into the computer I had this ONE photo. Sigh.
Launa continues to be my little angel. My grunty, squeaky angel. She doesn't cry. Except when she took her first bath.It is truly incredible how fast they grow. All that eating, sleeping and pooping works some fast magic! The Newborn Swaddler diapers are tighter, she actually fits in the straps in her car seat now and mama's milk is putting a double chin right on that baby :)
She does twitchy smiles in her sleep which I love.
She's a great cuddler, but also will sleep on her own most of the night in the crib. Sometimes she'll go three or four hour stretches, but has mostly been doing the every two hour routine the last couple nights.
She'll take a bottle of pumped milk when mama is not around, and will sometimes suck her pacifier... but not very often.
I think that's all the 2 week old has to report!
She celebrated her 2 week mark by getting her first bath. I couldn't get good pics during it, but here is one after. All squeaky clean!
I forgot I owe you some pic's. She is so perfect!
ReplyDelete